The deadline for nominations in this year’s Hr NETWORK National Awards 2018 has been extended until Friday 15th June 2018. With 18 categories to nominate in, this is your chance to recognise, acknowledge and reward the HR superstars within your organisation.
Despite record numbers of nominations for 2018 across all categories, the organisers of this year’s awards want to provide nominators who have struggled to meet the initial deadline of 31st May, by providing additional time for them to do so.
Anyone wishing to submit nominations until Friday 15th June may now do so, but are encouraged to notify the Hr NETWORK Awards planning team as soon as possible.
The list of 17 categories for this year’s awards are:
- NEW AWARD – Health and Wellbeing of the Year Award
- HR Assistant/Officer of the Year
- Employee Engagement of the Year Award
- HR Graduate of the Year
- Organisational Development of the Year Award
- HR Manager/Advisor of the Year
- Best Employer/Workplace of the Year
- Talent Management Programme of the Year
- HR Business Partner of the Year
- Corporate Responsibility of the Year Award
- Strategic People Project of the Year
- HR Team of the Year
- Learning & Development of the Year Award
- HR Specialist of the Year
- Attraction & Resourcing of the Year Award
- Chief Executive of the Year
- HR Director of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Scottish HR or Lifetime Achievement Award
To view the full criteria for Awards categories, please click: https://www.hrnetworkjobs.com/events/awards/
This years Awards Gala Dinner will take place at the Glasgow Hilton on Thursday 8th November 2018. A range of sponsorship and table hosting options are available.
For further details on nominations, table hosting, sponsoring or any other related matter, please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org