Deadline for Hr NETWORK AWARDS 2020 extended due to impact of COVID-19
The deadline for nominations in this year’s Hr NETWORK National Awards 2020 in partnership with Roffey Park Institute has been extended until Thursday 25th June 2020. With 18 categories to nominate in, this is your chance to recognise, acknowledge and reward the HR heroes and stars in your organisation.
Despite record numbers of nominations again for 2020 across all categories, the organisers of this year’s awards want to provide nominators, who have indicated that they intend to submit nominations but have struggled to meet the May deadline due to the impact on day-to-day HR practice, by providing additional time for organisations to submit nominations.
Anyone wishing to submit nominations until Thursday 25th June may now do so however organisers are encouraging those using the deadline extension to notify the Hr NETWORK Awards planning team as soon as possible.
The list of 18 categories include:
- Health and Wellbeing Award of the Year
- HR Assistant/Officer of the Year
- Employee Engagement Award of the Year
- HR Graduate of the Year
- Organisational Development Award of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Award of the Year
- HR Manager/Advisor of the Year
- Best Employer/Workplace of the Year
- HR Business Partner of the Year
- Corporate Responsibility Award of the Year
- HR Project of the Year
- HR Team of the Year
- Learning & Development Award of the Year
- HR Specialist of the Year
- Attraction & Resourcing Award of the Year
- Chief Executive of the Year
- HR Director of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Scottish HR (Judges Award)
To view the full criteria for Awards categories, please click the link: https://www.hrnetworkjobs.com/events/awards/
This years Awards Gala Dinner will take place at the Glasgow Hilton on Thursday 26th November 2020. A range of sponsorship and table hosting options are available.
For further details on nominations, table hosting, sponsoring or any other related matter, please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org