The deadline for nominations in this years Hr NETWORK National Awards 2016 has been extended until Monday 20th June 2016. With 17 categories to nominate in this is your chance to recognise, acknowledge and reward the HR superstars within your organisation.
Anyone wishing to submit nominations until Monday 20th June may now do so, but are encouraged to notify the Hr NETWORK Awards planning team as soon as possible.
The list of 17 categories for this years awards are:
- HR Assistant/Officer of the Year
- Employee Engagement Award of the Year
- HR Graduate of the Year
- Organisational Development Award of the Year
- HR Manager/Advisor of the Year
- Best Workplace of the Year
- Talent Management Programme/Project of the Year
- HR Business Partner of the Year
- Corporate Responsibility Award of the Year
- Strategic People Project of the Year
- HR Team of the Year
- Learning & Development Award of the Year
- NEW AWARD: HR Specialist of the Year
- Attraction & Resourcing Award of the Year
- Chief Executive of the Year
- HR Director of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
To view the full criteria for Awards categories, please click: http://www.hrnetworkjobs.com/hr-assistantofficer-of-the-year/
This years Awards Gala Dinner will take place at the Glasgow Hilton on Thursday 10th November 2016. A range of sponsorship and table hosting options are available.
For further details on nominations, table hosting, sponsoring or any other related matter, please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org