OUT TODAY! – No Jab, No Job!
Hr NETWORK Magazine Issue: May 2021
Hr NETWORK is ‘The Hub’ of Scottish HR and people development with an ‘Access All Areas’ pass to Scotland’s most influential human resource and business professionals across all sectors in Scotland. As well as readers from the world of HR, the magazine is also extremely popular within SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) organisations and is very useful for line managers, heads of department, senior management, managing directors and other professionals throughout the country who play a vital role in the development of people within all industry sectors in Scotland. Published bi-monthly, Hr NETWORK Magazine is informative and a ‘must have’ for its readers, and brings with it in every issue, great opportunities and benefits for advertisers and sponsors too.
In the latest issue:
Some employers have already introduced ‘No, No Jab’ policies. But is such a move discriminatory for those who do not want or cannot have the vaccine? And what position should HR take? Andy Moore takes a closer look…
Also in the latest issue:
- The regular sections of the magazine include: Stats, Employment Law Update and The Bookshop
- The ‘Insights’ section features first class comment from those in the know on a range of subjects including: Dementia Awareness, Applicant Tracking Systems, Agile Leadership and Conflict Resolution
Hr NETWORK Conference & Exhibition 2021 – Check out all the Speakers, Sponsors & Exhibitors for our hugely exciting and much anticipated ‘LIVE’ ONLINE Conference & Exhibition, taking place on Thursday 13th May 2021 on pages 22-25.
ONLY £55+VAT – DON’T MISS IT: BOOK HERE
Delegate package includes:
- Six ‘LIVE STREAM’ Keynote Speakers
- Six Breakout Video Speakers (Pre-recorded)
- Full Studio Broadcast & Animations
- Delegate Profile Information
- Interactive Networking Area
- Live Chat
- Online Exhibitor Area and Video Meeting Access
- Social Media Wall
Delegate Cost: £55+VAT each
- Group Bookings Discount Available
- Payments can be made using Credit/Debit Card or BAC’s Transfer