Hr NETWORK is extremely proud to announce that Roffey Park Institute, the world-class executive education and research institute, has become the key sponsor for the Hr NETWORK National Awards, for three consecutive years.
The partnership, which will run from May 2019 encompassing all the build-up to this years’ awards gala dinner, which takes place on Thursday 14th November, will continue until November 2021. During that period, both organisations will constantly seek input as to the value and difference their partnership brings, and how it may continue thereafter.
Based in the UK, Singapore and Ireland, Roffey Park Institute delivers high impact Leadership and Management Development, and Organisational Development programmes and qualifications, as well as development and coaching for HR and HRD leaders and business partners.
Dr Robert Coles (pictured right), CEO of Roffey Park Institute, commented: “Roffey Park Institute is delighted to be joining its efforts to the community of the Hr NETWORK. We share the same energy, passion for action and belief in the human value of work and of all employees. We look forward to recognising, championing and partnering with great HR leaders and their organisations in Scotland”.
Commenting on behalf of Hr NETWORK, founder Lee Turner said: “Hr NETWORK is honoured that a prestigious educational institution such as Roffey Park Institute has agreed to become our key sponsor of the Awards, and for three consecutive years. This partnership is wonderful not only for Hr NETWORK but for the wider HR community that we support.”
Nominations for this years Hr NETWORK Awards 2019 will close on Friday 31st May 2019 and it is anticipated that organisations of all sizes across will enter Scotland’s leading HR & people professional awards in 2019.
Award Nomination Categories for 2019 are:
- Learning and Development Award of the Year
- HR Assistant/Officer of the Year
- Employee Engagement Award of the Year
- HR Graduate of the Year
- HR Specialist of the Year
- Health and Wellbeing Award of the Year
- Organisational Development Award of the Year
- HR Manager/Advisor of the Year
- Best Employer/Workplace of the Year
- NEW CATEGORY: Diversity & Inclusion Award of the Year
- HR Business Partner of the Year
- Corporate Responsibility Award of the Year
- NEW CATEGORY: HR Project of the Year
- HR Team of the Year
- Attraction & Resourcing Award of the Year
- Chief Executive of the Year
- HR Director of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Scottish HR
To register your interest in the Nominations and for further category details, Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: email@example.com
The full list of categories along with criteria and supporting evidence is available by visiting: www.hrnetworkjobs.com/events/awards/