Webhelp UK have a new exciting job opportunity for an experienced Senior People Advisor to join our HR team in Falkirk offering a salary of £25k-£30k.
Your new company
As one of the UK’s fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We’re always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
Your new role
Reporting to the People Advisory Services Centre Manager you will be responsible for providing a range of dedicated HR advice, guidance and support to Webhelp UK’s Line Managers covering the UK, South Africa and India business operations.
The Senior People Advisor will lead on the more complex advisory work and provide remote and on-site support to managers as required. In addition to providing an excellent People Advisory service, the Senior People Advisor will be required to identify opportunities and recommend smarter ways of working that will deliver both efficiency savings to the business and an enhanced service to internal customers.
What you will do
- Contribute to the People Advisory Services Team and wider People Services Team by completing a range of people-related advisory tasks and processes covering the employment lifecycle
- Coach, counsel, guide and support Line Managers with regards to Webhelp UK HR Policy interpretation queries, ensuring a consistent approach and taking into account best practice and current case law developments
- Secondary (Tier 3) point of contact for Line Managers for HR Policy interpretation, current case law advice, best practice guidance and complex case management issue resolution
- Ensure all complex / sensitive Employee Relations cases are managed to a consistent and high standard and are closed off within the Service Level Agreement timeframe including but not exclusive to Long Term Sickness cases , Grievances and Appeals
- Work closely with the People Business Partners on complex or sensitive cases including TUPE transfers and change management projects to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Coach and develop People Advisors on complex case work and their outcomes using real time case studies
What you will need to succeed
- Significant HR generalist experience, ideally within a fast-paced HR environment
- Excellent general knowledge of current and forthcoming employment legislation, case law and best practice
- Strong experience in managing complex Employee Relations cases up to and including dismissal and employment tribunal claims
- Ability to build key relationships and influence at all levels
- Flexible to travel between sites
- Ideally have a CIPD Qualification or be working towards this
What will you get in return?
A competitive, market leading salary plus fantastic benefits package including employee discounts & reward schemes. We also offer fantastic progression opportunities, personal development and training plus a generous holiday allowance.
What to do next
If you feel you have the necessary attributes, skills and experience required to fulfil this role please submit your application by clicking the link: Senior People Advisor
For any enquiries about the role, please email: Luana.firstname.lastname@example.org