Law on Tour returns, well virtually!
For over 40 years KLC have supported some of the biggest brands in the UK with their employment law and ER requirements. KLC became part of the HR inner sanctum when they developed and delivered the much loved and highly respected Law on Tour for the CIPD.
Like many activities in 2020, the Law on Tour was stopped in its tracks by the COVID pandemic, but this popular event is now back and being run independently by KLC. This fast-paced, high-energy, in-depth session will be delivered remotely, via two interactive webinars.
- The only 360° Employment Law update that includes interactive online presentation, a comprehensive reference manual and helpful resources
- As well as full course documentation, attendees will have the opportunity for one-to-one access to Cas Carrington and the KLC team after the event
- Online sessions can be joined live or watched at a time convenient to you.
- Due to popular demand additional dates now added, 14th and 15th January 2021.
- Can be tailored and delivered for individual organisations.
Described by the CIPD as ‘amongst the UK’s leading employment law experts’ Cas Carrington of KLC has been delivering the course for nearly 20 years and had this to say: “As it’s been such a difficult year for all of us, and we are unable to meet face to face right now, I wanted to give attendees something extra. So, as well as providing full course documentation, I’m inviting attendees to call or email me and the KLC team after the event with any questions they may have about the topics discussed in the webinars”
Brian Murray, The HRD of Nomad Foods, whose brands include Birdseye, Aunt Bessie’s and Goodfella’s, has attended Law on Tour for many years, along with the wider Nomad Foods HR Team.
He says: “The manual supporting the session is a really comprehensive reference document and the model letters, checklists, policies, etc., included have proved incredibly useful. Cas not only has superb technical knowledge but can also explain complex principles in a way that members of the HR team can relate to”.
When asked what he likes best about Law on Tour, he singled out the pragmatic nature of the advice, which recognises many of the practical constraints and issues facing HR teams.
Topics will include:
- Comprehensive review of all the important case law that has been before the tribunals and courts in recent months
- Without prejudice discussions and confidential negotiations
- A complete review of all that’s new in employment legislation and what’s to come next
- COVID-related employment matters, vaccines, extended furlough etc.
- How to manage redundancies fairly
- AWOL employees
- Sexual harassment
- Who’s protected under TUPE?
Employers have had to cope with so much change so far this year and things will change an awful lot more over the coming months. Make sure you’re up to date, and confident in your knowledge to support your organisation through these difficult times.
Partner at KLC Employment Law, Cas Carrington said: “This is so much more than just another virtual event. One of the most talked about aspects of the Law on Tour is the comprehensive course documentation, as the manual and resources enable attendees to refresh what they’ve learnt during the event and to put that knowledge into practice in their organisations,
For more information, and to book, please visit: LAW ON TOUR