Attraction & Resourcing
Award of the Year
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominations will either be on behalf of the whole organisation or senior managers, in-house resourcing/recruitment specialists or teams responsible for key talent attraction and recruitment initiatives. Such individuals may be part of the HR/OD function or may be part of an in-house recruitment function. Nominees will be nominated by the Head of HR, Executive Director or CEO.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of a particular recruitment project that has impacted positively on the organisation including evidence of the planning, delivery, evaluation and return on investment
- Demonstrate the positive outcomes in planning for future skills and abilities being assessed and delivered
- Evidence that the recruitment & selection process contributes to overall effectiveness of the talent strategy
- Evidence of the organisations commitment to diversity and assessment of skills to ensure organisation performance and culture fit
- Evidence of effective interview techniques and the role of induction offered to new employees
NET TALENT specialise in Partnerships with People – from the way they work with their own team to the clients and candidates who trust them to match the right person to the right role. They are experts in Data, IT and Digital recruitment, working with a range of clients from major blue chips to dynamic start-ups. Their partnership approach sets them apart, and with over 70 years combined experience in the industry, they have the right people to understand what clients need, and to see beyond a CV to what a candidate is really capable of.
For further information, please visit: www.nettalent.net