Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominations may either be on behalf of the whole organisation or may be hired by organisations to undertake this specialist work such as Consultant/Manager/Specialist etc. Nominees in this category can be senior HR leaders or client organisations with regular contact with the individual who have supported the implementation of a programme to improve the organisation’s effectiveness and viability through the introduction of a revised organisational culture allowing the organisation to adapt to new technologies, competition, regulation or other commercial demands.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of organisational diagnosis where the root cause of the issues have been clearly identified and measured where appropriate
- Evidence of stakeholder engagement at leadership, management and staff levels to ensure commitment to the change programme
- Evidence of organisational collaboration which has resulted in less internal competition leading to better decision making, improved systems, processes and outcomes
- Evidence of clear commercial benefits to the organisation – specific metrics linked to the initial diagnosis will be sought by the judging panel
- Evidence of continuous organisational learning resulting from the experience of the change(s)