Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominations will either be on behalf of the whole organisation or can typically be senior managers/specialists or teams responsible for the overall planning and implementation of key employee engagement and development initiatives and strategies. Such individuals may not necessarily be members of the HR/OD function. Nominees will be nominated by their Chief Executive or relevant HR Director or most senior HR professional within the organisation.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Commitment from leadership for the engagement strategy
- Consideration of company culture whilst containing an emphasis on employees being rewarded and recognised
- The nomination should also show how the initiative engages all levels of the organization and how it is being evaluated
- Evidence of how the programme integrates with/develops the values of the organisation
- Evidence that all employees are accountable for their performance and feedback is delivered in a systematic and proactive way