of the Year
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominees will be entry-level HR practitioners whose role generally involves providing administrative support within the HR function. They may work in a general administration support function within HR or within a specific HR discipline such as recruitment, learning and development or reward, for example. Nominees at this level may also include HR practitioners who provide advice and guidance to staff and managers within the organisation. Nominees will be nominated by Head of HR or Manager responsible for HR within the organisation.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of understanding of HR’s role within organisation
- Evidence of general awareness of the organisation’s objectives
- Ability to work without continuous supervision
- Evidence of CPD
- Evidence of value to their department/organisation
Benefits of sponsoring this category:
By sponsoring this category, you are directly supporting the HR community in Scotland. Hr NETWORK has been committed to supporting HR professionals and those closely associated with this vibrant and energetic community for more than 13 years.
Sponsoring this award category will enable you to:
- Promote your employer brand or products & services directly to the HR and business community across Scotland
- Enjoy rich content media coverage within Hr NETWORK magazine
- Showcase your brand throughout the year and at the Awards Gala Dinner
- Enjoy networking with a range of influential HR and business professionals
- Stand out from your competitors by showcasing your company’s commitment to supporting HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Build on your organisations’ credibility by supporting events which specifically support HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Entertain your key clients in a professional and credible environment
- Opportunity to present your sponsored category in the presence of 800 HR and people professionals
For further information please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: email@example.com
For further information, please visit: https://www.hrnetworkjobs.com/events/awards/