HR Business Partner
of the Year
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominees will be senior HR professionals within an organisation who work in partnership with the business to provide specialist strategic, support and influence that enable key clients to effectively deliver their people plans. Provide a service that delivers best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the business area in conjunction with specialist HR functions, bringing people management expertise to business decisions and strategies and secures and/or delivers HR interventions and programmes to achieve business needs. Nominees will be nominated by their HR Director or Senior Manager who has responsibility for HR within the organisation.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of working as HR expert in a multi-functional/disciplinary senior team/organisation
- Evidence of ability to influence a multi-functional/disciplinary team/organisation to ensure business strategy is consistent with organisational strategy and values
- Evidence of HR initiatives which have changed business performance
- Evidence of CPD
- Evidence of engaging the business in the HR agenda that will support the delivery of the business objectives and priorities, including the measurement and commercial value to their department/organisation
Benefits of sponsoring this category:
By sponsoring this category, you are directly supporting the HR community in Scotland. Hr NETWORK has been committed to supporting HR professionals and those closely associated with this vibrant and energetic community for more than 13 years.
Sponsoring this award category will enable you to:
- Promote your employer brand or products & services directly to the HR and business community across Scotland
- Enjoy rich content media coverage within Hr NETWORK magazine
- Showcase your brand throughout the year and at the Awards Gala Dinner
- Enjoy networking with a range of influential HR and business professionals
- Stand out from your competitors by showcasing your company’s commitment to supporting HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Build on your organisations’ credibility by supporting events which specifically support HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Entertain your key clients in a professional and credible environment
- Opportunity to present your sponsored category in the presence of 800 HR and people professionals
For further information please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit: www.rightmanagement.co.uk