HR Project of the Year
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominations in this category will either be on behalf of the whole organisation or be individuals or teams who have successfully delivered a significant HR project with a sustained high level of excellence throughout the projects lifetime. Nominees will be nominated by the Chief Executive or Senior Manager responsible for commissioning the project.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of the project design based on a thorough analysis of a business need
- Evidence of the project being part of overall business strategy for the organisation
- Management and evaluation of the project
- Financial return on investment from the project
- Difference to organisation made by the implementation of the project
Benefits of sponsoring this category:
By sponsoring this category, you are directly supporting the HR community in Scotland. Hr NETWORK has been committed to supporting HR professionals and those closely associated with this vibrant and energetic community for more than 13 years.
Sponsoring this award category will enable you to:
- Promote your employer brand or products & services directly to the HR and business community across Scotland
- Enjoy rich content media coverage within Hr NETWORK magazine
- Showcase your brand throughout the year and at the Awards Gala Dinner
- Enjoy networking with a range of influential HR and business professionals
- Stand out from your competitors by showcasing your company’s commitment to supporting HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Build on your organisations’ credibility by supporting events which specifically support HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Entertain your key clients in a professional and credible environment
- Opportunity to present your sponsored category in the presence of 800 HR and people professionals
For further information please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: email@example.com
For further information, please visit: https://www.hrnetworkjobs.com/events/awards/