of the Year
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominations will be for the whole organisation. This award will take in to consideration the positive culture and health and wellbeing practices being encouraged in the workplace by one of Scotland’s many positive organisations. Judges will be looking for empirical evidence such as external accreditations, for example, Living Wage, IIP, BITC , Healthy Working Lives and the like, but also by experiencing the culture and ‘feel’ of the organisation through a site visit.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- What employees say about the organisation in general, perceptions of how it’s managed and what are its values and principles
- How effective communication is between employees, colleagues and management
- What employees feel about training, personal development and career prospects including pay, reward and additional company benefits
- How employees feel about stress, pressure at work, and work life balance and what commitments the organisation has made to the health, safety and wellbeing of all staff
- What ways can the organisation demonstrate that its employees are engaged, feel it is a great place to work and would recommend it to others
Benefits of sponsoring this category:
By sponsoring this category, you are directly supporting the HR community in Scotland. Hr NETWORK has been committed to supporting HR professionals and those closely associated with this vibrant and energetic community for more than 13 years.
Sponsoring this award category will enable you to:
- Promote your employer brand or products & services directly to the HR and business community across Scotland
- Enjoy rich content media coverage within Hr NETWORK magazine
- Showcase your brand throughout the year and at the Awards Gala Dinner
- Enjoy networking with a range of influential HR and business professionals
- Stand out from your competitors by showcasing your company’s commitment to supporting HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Build on your organisations’ credibility by supporting events which specifically support HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Entertain your key clients in a professional and credible environment
- Opportunity to present your sponsored category in the presence of 800 HR and people professionals
For further information please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: email@example.com
For further information, please visit: www.hrnetworkjobs.com