Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominees in this category provide leadership and expert advice on discreet areas of HR. The types of role are likely to be middle to senior level and may be, for example, responsible for Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety, Wellbeing, Resourcing, Reward, HR Systems. Nominees will be nominated by their HR Director or Senior Manager who has responsibility for HR within the organisation.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of recognition of specialist knowledge and expertise
- Evidence of initiatives that have changed business performance
- Evidence of creativity in design, delivery and evaluation of interventions leading to additional return on investment as well as the value to the department or organisation
- Evidence of CPD and demonstrates passion for their subject
- Evidence of value to the department/organisation