of the Year
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominees in this category run or assist in running the people management functions that support the business. HR Manager/Advisor nominees must demonstrate leadership and direction to enable them to deliver a comprehensive HR service, be that through the HR Team or the Company as a whole. The role may be concerned with the provision of advice, guidance and support to managers in employee relations, discipline, grievance and absence management. Project management may also likely be a feature of the role and may include advice, support and guidance in organisational redesign, redundancy and restructuring programmes. Nominees will be nominated by their HR Directors or Senior Manager who has responsibility for HR within the organisation.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of recognition of specialist knowledge and expertise
- Evidence of initiatives that have changed business performance
- Evidence of creativity in design, delivery and evaluation of interventions leading to additional return on investment as well as the value to the department or organisation
- Evidence of CPD and demonstrates passion for their subject
- Evidence of value to the department/organisation
ScottishPower is part of the Iberdrola Group, a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They operate in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity, energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK. They are committed to leading the development of clean and competitive electricity, modernising electricity networks to improve quality of service and increase customer choice through digital enhancements.
For further information, please visit: www.scottishpower.co.uk