of the Year
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominees in this category may be an established HR Team, or alternatively may have come together to form a team to complete a specific project. Nominees will be nominated by their HR Director or senior Manager who has responsibility for HR within the organisation.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of working effectively as a team and delivering results across the organisation
- Evidence of creating and delivering bespoke solutions designed to support the goals and business strategy of the organisation
- Evidence of how the outcomes from the team are measured and evaluated by the organisation
- Evidence of CPD of team members
- Evidence of the overall value of the team to the organisation including examples of the team “going the extra mile”
Benefits of sponsoring this category:
By sponsoring this category, you are directly supporting the HR community in Scotland. Hr NETWORK has been committed to supporting HR professionals and those closely associated with this vibrant and energetic community for more than 13 years.
Sponsoring this award category will enable you to:
- Promote your employer brand or products & services directly to the HR and business community across Scotland
- Enjoy rich content media coverage within Hr NETWORK magazine
- Showcase your brand throughout the year and at the Awards Gala Dinner
- Enjoy networking with a range of influential HR and business professionals
- Stand out from your competitors by showcasing your company’s commitment to supporting HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Build on your organisations’ credibility by supporting events which specifically support HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Entertain your key clients in a professional and credible environment
- Opportunity to present your sponsored category in the presence of 800 HR and people professionals
For further information please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit: https://www.hrnetworkjobs.com/events/awards/