Deadline looming for Hr NETWORK AWARDS 2021
The deadline for nominations in this year’s Hr NETWORK National Awards 2021 in partnership with Roffey Park Institute is Monday 31st May 2021. With 18 categories to nominate in, this is your chance to recognise, acknowledge and reward the HR heroes and stars in your organisation.
Extra time will be provided to those who have indicated to the Awards Planning Team of their intention to nominate but are unable to meet the end of May deadline.
Anyone wishing to submit nominations. although unable to meet next week’s deadline may now do so, however you should notify the Hr NETWORK Awards planning team as soon as possible to confirm your intended nomination categories.
The list of 18 categories include:
- Health and Wellbeing Award of the Year
- HR Assistant/Officer of the Year
- Employee Engagement Award of the Year
- HR Graduate of the Year
- Organisational Development Award of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Award of the Year
- HR Manager/Advisor of the Year
- Best Employer/Workplace of the Year
- HR Business Partner of the Year
- Corporate Responsibility Award of the Year
- HR Project of the Year
- HR Team of the Year
- Learning & Development Award of the Year
- HR Specialist of the Year
- Attraction & Resourcing Award of the Year
- Chief Executive of the Year
- HR Director of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Scottish HR (Judges Award)
To view the full criteria for Awards categories, please click the link: https://www.hrnetworkjobs.com/events/awards/
This years Awards Gala Dinner will take place at the Glasgow Hilton on Thursday 25th November 2021. A range of sponsorship and table hosting options are available.
For further details on nominations, table hosting, sponsoring or any other related matter, please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org