Deadline for Hr NETWORK AWARDS 2021 extended for latecomers dealing with increased COVID workload
The deadline for nominations in this year’s Hr NETWORK National Awards 2021 in partnership with Roffey Park Institute has been extended until Thursday 24th June 2021. With 17 out of 18 categories to nominate in, this is your chance to recognise, acknowledge and reward the HR heroes and stars in your organisation.
Despite record numbers of nominations again for 2021 across all categories, which will see an increase in the number of organisations shortlisted than in previous years to cope with increased nominations, the organisers of the awards want to provide nominators, who have indicated that they intend to submit nominations, but have struggled to meet the May deadline due to the impact on their already stretched workforce and general HR practice, by providing additional time for organisations to submit nominations.
Anyone wishing to submit nominations until Thursday 24th June may do so however organisers are encouraging those using the deadline extension to notify the Hr NETWORK Awards planning team as soon as possible.
The list of 18 categories include:
- Health and Wellbeing Award of the Year
- HR Assistant/Officer of the Year
- Employee Engagement Award of the Year
- HR Graduate of the Year
- Organisational Development Award of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Award of the Year
- HR Manager/Advisor of the Year
- Best Employer/Workplace of the Year
- HR Business Partner of the Year
- Corporate Responsibility Award of the Year
- HR Project of the Year
- HR Team of the Year
- Learning & Development Award of the Year
- HR Specialist of the Year
- Attraction & Resourcing Award of the Year
- Chief Executive of the Year
- HR Director of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Scottish HR (Judges Award)
To view the full criteria for Awards categories, please click the link: https://www.hrnetworkjobs.com/events/awards/
This years Awards Gala Dinner will take place at the Glasgow Hilton on Thursday 25th November 2021. A range of sponsorship and table hosting options are available.
For further details on nominations, table hosting, sponsoring or any other related matter, please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org